Thursday, April 2, 2015

Undead Mage

I've been picky about transmog sets for my undead mage Ghislain for a while, wanting an outfit that was evocative of Warcraft liches. Aesthetically, I also wanted gloves (not sleeves), and to find equipment models that didn't clip obnoxiously, which can be hard with the undead model's posture. I finally settled on this set, which I like quite a lot. The dark colors, icy accents, and sinister staff look lich-like, while the matching Tier 8 shoulders and gloves hint at his being a powerful wizard in life. The tattered cloak also gives an appropriate sense of rot and decay. The result is the powerful and sinister Forsaken lich you see here.

Edit 4/7: After collecting everything but the staff, I didn't love how this looked in-game. I've decided I can let the bulky gloves go, and am shooting for this outfit now.

HeadCrafted Dreadful Gladiator's Silk Cowl
ShouldersConqueror's Kirin Tor Shoulderpads
BackPrimal Gladiator's Drape of Prowess
ChestCrafted Dreadful Gladiator's Silk Robe
ShirtN/A
TabardN/A
WristN/A
HandsConqueror's Kirin Tor Gauntlets
WaistSly Mojo Sash
LegsN/A
FeetN/A
Main HandMalevolence
Off HandN/A
Check out the entire set on Wowhead!

No comments:

Post a Comment