Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Worgen Rogue

Let's start figuring out some future character ideas! First up we have a savage and wild worgen rogue. I like this outfit a lot, and while I like the idea of worgen, I've never really been able to get into them in-game. My worgen shadow priest basically exists just for the sake of completion. So I'm unlikely to race change my night elf this way, and will probably go with gnome instead -- as long as I can come up with some good concepts and mogs to match! We'll see how that works out next week...

HeadN/A
ShouldersBewildering Shoulderpads
BackN/A>
ChestColdsnout Jerkin
ShirtN/A
TabardN/A
WristN/A
HandsDeacon's Wraps
WaistWinterfin Cord
LegsColdsnout Britches
FeetWinterfin Boots
Main HandBone Cleaver
EnchantEnchanter's Illusion - Berserking
Off HandBone Cleaver
Check out the entire set on Wowhead!

No comments:

Post a Comment