Sunday, August 16, 2015

Blood Elf Hunter

My first WoW character was a blood elf hunter, and I still consider going back to him and making him my main sometimes (or at least an active character). I might do just that in Legion when Mists heroic raids can be soloed, and I can start working on this outfit. Like my paladin, I wanted to try and create a distinctly blood elf look using newer equipment. In this case that's the appearance of a Sunfury ranger, with various Burning Crusade enemies serving as inspiration. I'm quite happy with the result, though a more solid black belt to help tie together the gloves and boots might be a slight improvement.

HeadN/A
ShouldersShoulders of Empyreal Focus
BackCloak of Unforgivable Sin
ChestFlaming Core Chestguard
ShirtEbon Filigreed Doublet
TabardN/A
WristN/A
HandsGloves of Unforgiving Flame
WaistChain of Shadow
LegsMoltenfeather Leggings
FeetFootwraps of Quenched Fire
Main HandSunfury Bow of the Phoenix
EnchantN/A
Off HandN/A
Check out the entire set on Wowhead!

4 comments:

  1. Got another request: Windwalker Horde Monk. The Mistweaver looks great for a healer with the robe but seems a bit cumbersome for a Windwalker so I'm curious what you'd go with for that.

    Thanks and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've (sort of) already done it! On my Alliance monk (http://wowmogcraft.blogspot.com/2015/04/pandaren-monk-a.html), I've included a link to a Horde version in Wowhead. It's really just the same equipment, but on the Horde side. I decided that wasn't original enough for its own post. Here's the quick link:

    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=119888:27423:89580:100040:83080:100102:89564:100010:90844:100009

    Honestly, I kind of like the Horde version better than the Alliance one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops! Not sure how I missed that but thanks for the heads-up :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete