Friday, August 28, 2015

Gnome Rogue

First up, sorry about the delay -- my computer is on the fritz, and that's kept me from updating. I'll probably have to take 1-2 weeks off at some point while it gets repaired, but for now I should be back.

Here's my current attempt at a gnome rogue. I went with a vaguely "secret agent" concept, sleek and elegant and shadowy. I found this surprisingly difficult to do, at least while using relatively new equipment for model quality. Ultimately I'm pretty happy with the result, though I would possibly try to find a new gloves/belt combo. In the event that the belt proves elusive, the Sash of Silent Blades is probably a good substitute.

HeadDeathblow X11 Goggles
ShouldersDeadly Gladiator's Leather Spaulders
BackCloak of Unforgivable Sin
ChestDeadly Gladiator's Leather Tunic
ShirtEbon Filigreed Doublet
TabardN/A
WristN/A
HandsDeadly Gladiator's Leather Gloves
WaistDeadly Gladiator's Belt of Triumph
LegsDeadly Gladiator's Leather Legguards
FeetVicious Leather Boots
Main HandStormtip
EnchantN/A
Off HandStormtip
Check out the entire set on Wowhead!

No comments:

Post a Comment