Saturday, March 28, 2015

Worgen Priest

I had a hard time deciding on a race for my Alliance priest -- while plenty of races have the "disciple of the Light" thing down, I could see very few as shadow priests, which is what I wanted. Eventually I decided that a worgen would be most appropriate as a shadow priest, playing to the obvious werewolf style and mythology. With this in mind, Walstaf's transmog followed fairly quickly -- the Tier 10 Dark Coven look-alike gear, with a different (not enormous) belt, and a matching weapon. I went ahead and got the matching shoes, as well, even though they don't appear in worgen form. I like that the final result is dark and mysterious, rather than evil and sinister, which I think is appropriate for a worgen shadow priest.

HeadN/A
ShouldersShoulders of Ruinous Senility
BackVertigo Cloak
ChestRobes of Azure Downfall
ShirtN/A
TabardN/A
WristN/A
HandsSister's Handshrouds
WaistSly Mojo Sash
LegsN/A
FeetIcecrown Spire Sandals
Main HandStaff of Infinite Mysteries
Off HandN/A
Check out the entire set on Wowhead!

No comments:

Post a Comment