Friday, March 27, 2015

Troll Rogue

I wanted my (recently race changed) troll rogue Tazashi to be a Darkspear shadow hunter. While there's a lot of really cool troll equipment for transmog, I much prefer to use newer models whenever possible, because of the higher visual quality. This set really started with the shoulders, which I thought looked very troll-appropriate, and everything else sort of came together after that. I actually really like how much skin this set shows -- while that's also very troll appropriate, it also showcases the new troll models, which I think are overall the most-improved.

HeadN/A
ShouldersCrafted Dreadful Gladiator's Leather Spaulders
BackEagle Ray Cloak
ChestChronicler's Chestguard
ShirtN/A
TabardDarkspear Tabard
WristN/A
HandsLightfinger Handwraps
WaistCrafted Dreadful Gladiator's Waistband of Accuracy
LegsCeremonial Leather Loincloth
FeetRooftop Griptoes
Main HandSpinal Destroyer
Off HandSpinal Destroyer
Check out the entire set on Wowhead!

1 comment:

  1. how did you get the chestgaurd? it's a druid item that's BoP

    ReplyDelete