Thursday, March 26, 2015

Draenei Shaman

While Tier 6 is perfect for draenei shaman such as Zelaros here, appearing both a little sci-fi and a little elemental, I decided not to use it for a couple of reasons. First, I try to avoid using pure Tier gear when possible, and second, Skyshatter is just so blue -- I like some more chromatic diversity in my outfits. Fortunately, there's the blue-and-gold recolor of Skyshatter, but unfortunately, it's only a partial set. But partial sets are an opportunity for creativity, so after a lot of looking for gloves and belts and mix-and-matching, I assembled the outfit you see here, which I'm very happy with. Eventually I'll look for a matching shield and 1H weapon, but for right now I'm very happy with the staff -- it's crystalline but somewhat primitive looking, which I think is very appropriate for a draenei shaman.

HeadN/A
ShouldersThe Wavemender's Mantle
BackEagle Ray Cloak
ChestGolden Links of Restoration
ShirtN/A
TabardN/A
WristN/A
HandsCorpse Scarab Handguards
WaistLifecycle Waistguard
LegsInfection Resistant Legguards
FeetN/A
Main HandKarabor Arcanist Rod
Off HandN/A
Check out the entire set on Wowhead!

No comments:

Post a Comment