Sunday, July 26, 2015

Undead Warlock

Per request, here's my stab at a Forsaken warlock! I wanted to go for something plague-y, as opposed to demon-y, and I'm quite happy with how it came out. The only thing I might fiddle with is the off-hand -- I think I would have preferred a tome with a purple glow, as opposed to trying to match the very minimal green in the outfit. You'll also note that I've started adding recommended enchants to weapons, and noting it in the set breakdown below. The enchant was pretty important in this set, but I'll probably keep doing this going forward.

HeadConqueror's Deathbringer Hood
ShouldersCrafted Malevolent Gladiator's Felweave Amice
BackPrimal Gladiator's Drape of Prowess
ChestConqueror's Deathbringer Robe
ShirtEmbroidered Shirt
TabardN/A
WristN/A
HandsCrafted Malevolent Gladiator's Felweave Handguards
WaistCrafted Malevolent Gladiator's Cord of Accuracy
LegsN/A
FeetCrafted Malevolent Gladiator's Treads of Cruelty
Main HandHeaven's Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies
EnchantEnchanter's Illusion - Lifestealing
Off HandBook of Binding Will
Check out the entire set on Wowhead!

No comments:

Post a Comment