Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Worgen Druid

First, you might notice that all the images look a little different -- that's because I went back and did some re-mastering to make them all (hopefully) look better. So that's a thing! Second, on to this week's transmog outfit.

This week's set was pretty quick and easy, which tends to happen when you build sets around robes. I wanted my worgen druid's vibe to be dark and mysterious, evoking the night and the moon and whatnot. The Season 10/11 Ruthless Gladiator's Refuge set fit the bill perfectly, so I didn't feel the need to mess with it. The only other thing I'll say is that I couldn't find a weapon enchant to match perfectly, but Enchanter's Illusion - Landslide came really close, so I would go with that if you wanted to spice up the weapon.

HeadN/A
ShouldersRuthless Gladiator's Dragonhide Spaulders
BackProspector's Cloak
ChestRuthless Gladiator's Dragonhide Robes
ShirtN/A
TabardN/A
WristN/A
HandsRuthless Gladiator's Dragonhide Gloves
WaistRuthless Gladiator's Belt of Meditation
LegsN/A
FeetRuthless Gladiator's Footguards of Meditation
Main HandTower of the Infinite Mind
EnchantN/A
Off HandN/A
Check out the entire set on Wowhead!

No comments:

Post a Comment