Friday, July 24, 2015

Night Elf Warrior

For my night elf warrior, I wanted a "defender of the grove" kind of vibe, so I was looking for equipment with greens and browns. There are a few great options, and I used them to assemble the set you see here. This is one of those concepts I'd love to turn into a fully-fledged roleplay character, if I had the time and inclination to do so (I don't, unfortunately). Pretty much any weapon will work, especially if you slap Enchanter's Illusion - Mending on it to make it look extra nature-y.

HeadN/A
ShouldersPauldrons of the Wardancer
BackMaxwell's Cloak
ChestVicious Gladiator's Plate Chestpiece
ShirtN/A
TabardTabard of the Guardians of Hyjal
WristN/A
HandsRoyal Gauntlets of Silvermoon
WaistKraken Girdle
LegsVicious Gladiator's Plate Legguards
FeetKraken Greaves
Main HandRuthless Gladiator's Greatsword
Off HandN/A
Check out the entire set on Wowhead!

No comments:

Post a Comment