Saturday, September 5, 2015

Undead Death Knight

Ironically, my undead death knight is not super into the "skulls and bones" aesthetic of most of the death knight sets. Instead, I wanted to go with an "executioner" vibe, which I think I accomplished here. The result is a little more minimal, a little sleeker, a little more medieval looking. For full commit you'd want to go with one of the scythe-like axe or polearm models, but Armageddon just fit the set so well and looks so freaking awesome I couldn't resist using it!

HeadConqueror's Darkruned Helmet
ShouldersConqueror's Darkruned Shoulderplates
BackPlatinum Mesh Cloak
ChestBreastplate of the All-Consuming Maw
ShirtEmbroidered Shirt
TabardN/A
WristN/A
HandsConqueror's Darkruned Gauntlets
WaistTitanium Links of Lore
LegsAcherus Knight's Legplates
FeetKneebreaker Boots
Main HandArmageddon
EnchantRune of the Fallen Crusader
Off HandN/A
Check out the entire set on Wowhead!

No comments:

Post a Comment