Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Dwarf Mage

A fire-themed dwarf mage seemed pretty obvious, and I am nothing if not cliche -- but I at least want to put my own spin on it! So instead of using a straight up fiery set (e.g. the Firelord's Vestments (Recolor)), I came up with what you see here out of a few different sets. In addition to the fire themes, you get a lot of metals and jewels, making it look very royal and opulent. I think this is very appropriate for a race renowned for their earthen riches and treasures. This character would look absolutely perfect riding around on a Core Hound, which by itself really makes me wish I had this guy, since it's such an awesome mount that just doesn't fit any of my characters!

HeadN/A
ShouldersFirehawk Mantle
BackCrimson Silk Cloak
ChestSanctified Bloodmage Robe
ShirtN/A
TabardN/A
WristN/A
HandsSanctified Bloodmage Gloves
WaistEmbereye Belt
LegsN/A
FeetPrideful Gladiator's Treads of Cruelty
Main HandCrystalfire Spellstaff
EnchantIllusion: Fiery Weapon
Off HandN/A
Check out the entire set on Wowhead!

No comments:

Post a Comment