Thursday, April 30, 2015

Orc Shaman

I'm particularly proud of this set for my orc shaman Kogari. I'm not a fan of most Warlords equipment looks, but those Warsong Spaulders look pretty darn awesome. So I set about making a shaman set using pieces from the Warsong Armor set, and came up with what you see here. The deal with the axes is that I wanted to go for a traditional enhancement shaman "main hand windtongue, off hand flametongue" appearance, which you see here in the choice of axe models, and I actually did in-game with the weapon illusions. The overall result is pretty awesome for a Horde warrior shaman, if I do say so myself.

HeadN/A
ShouldersWarsong Spaulders
BackGambler's Wrap
ChestSlayer's Surcoat
ShirtThunder Bluff DOublet
TabardN/A
WristN/A
HandsWarsong Gloves
WaistWarsong Cord
LegsTyrannical Gladiator's Ringmail Leggings
FeetWarsong Boots
Main HandGutwrench Goreaxe
Off HandGutwrench Goreaxe
Check out the entire set on Wowhead!

No comments:

Post a Comment