Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Draenei Hunter

Didn't get things up in time for this week -- sorry! Better late than never, here's my draenei hunter Orionos. First of all, I'm really proud of the name. Second, I'm also very proud of this mog, which showcases the awesome Shoulders of Lightning Reflexes. Though they aren't part of a set (which is a shame) they match the Stilled Heart Mail set surprisingly well. The result is scaled and crystalline and very draenei looking, but a little muted, befitting a Rangari hunter, especially with the fur cloak. If I had any hope of running Challenge Modes, I would have used the Crystal-Shot Longrifle, but instead I went with the pictured bow that matches the set's colors very well. As a bonus this set works very well with the Tabard of the Hand, though I'm choosing not to use it.

HeadN/A
ShouldersShoulders of Lightning Reflexes
BackMammoth Fur Cloak
ChestCorruption-Seeking Chestguard
ShirtN/A
TabardN/A
WristN/A
HandsElementbinder Grips
WaistTol'Vir Hereditary Girdle
LegsLegguards of the Unblinking Vigil
FeetFireball Treads
Main HandBal'ra's Compound Bow
Off HandN/A
Check out the entire set on Wowhead!

No comments:

Post a Comment