Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Dwarf Death Knight

Sorry about the unannounced vacation -- RL got real busy all of a sudden! But I'm back, with some more original mogs this week. For my dwarf Dwath Knight, I wanted something in the vibe of "frost dwarf champion" or even "fallen mountain king." I couldn't make either concept really work 100%, so this is sort of a mixture of the two. I really like the Wrath Scourgelord's Frigid Battleplate set (and Wrath armor in general) for dwarves, which matches the Tier 10 chest/legs pretty well (I like the extra bulkiness of the legs). The tabard I could take or leave, but the weapons are just awesome, and super frost dwarf looking. If this was actually a character of mine I'd probably keep working on this set a little bit more, but for now I'm happy with it.

HeadN/A
ShouldersValonforth's Tarnished Pauldrons
BackAcherus Knight's Shroud
ChestSanctified Scourgelord Battleplate
ShirtN/A
TabardTabard of the Ebon Blade
WristN/A
HandsCrystalline Citadel Gauntlets
WaistTitanium Links of Lore
LegsSanctified Scourgelord Legplates
FeetSollerets of Suffering
Main HandFalric's Wrist-Chopper
Off HandBlack Icicle
Check out the entire set on Wowhead!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray more mogs!

    Do you do requests, by any chance? Would love an Undead Warlock or Troll Hunter if you have any ideas for those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!

    I'd be happy to take requests into account! I'll tackle an Undead Warlock at the end of next week, and then a Troll Hunter the week after. There's a huge abundance of awesome Troll Hunter looks in the game already (trolls really got lucky on the transmog front), so I'll have to find an angle that's not too easy or used.

    ReplyDelete