Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Gnome Warrior

For my first hypothetical transmog, I present a brave soldier of Gnomeregan! Okay, I was a little lazy with this outfit, but the result is solid nonetheless. If I were to put a little more time into this, I would at least change the belt to something that stands out more (but still matches, of course). But I'm in the middle of moving and summer trips and some other stuff, so you might have to deal with some lazy mogs for a few weeks! I do actually have this character made, sitting at level 1 just waiting to be played -- which will probably never happen, alas.

HeadFurious Gizmatic Goggles
ShouldersDoomplate Shoulderguards
BackDory's Embrace
ChestOathsworn Breastplate
ShirtRich Purple Silk Shirt
TabardGnomeregan Tabard
WristN/A
HandsDoomplate Gauntlets
WaistDeathforge Girdle
LegsOathsworn Legplates
FeetBoots of the Decimator
Main HandGnomeregan Bonechopper
Off HandForce Reactive Disk
Check out the entire set on Wowhead!

No comments:

Post a Comment