Friday, May 22, 2015

Human Death Knight

Sorry about the unannounced vacation, nonexistent readership, I've been extremely busy in RL -- still am! But let's see if I can get back to updating this bi-weekly anyway. Without further ado, here's Rivane, my Alliance main before Warlords. I have feelings about this transmog. One the one hand, it really captures the concept of a fallen champion of the Alliance, built around the Thassarian's Battlegear set with its dark blues and faded golds. The tabard is a perfect match, and the belt and boots are pretty close, as well (I really hate the blocky giant boots style). But they're only pretty close and the colors are just off enough to annoy me. It's unnoticeable in-game, but in the model viewer, ugh. I have similar issues with the cape, but there's nothing that really matches the colors the way I'd like. So the whole thing is merely good enough. In an expansion or two, when I can solo heroic MoP raids, I'll probably start working on this radically different dragoon-esque set.

HeadN/A
ShouldersThassarian's Shoulderplates of Conquest
BackSilver-Thread Cloak
ChestThassarian's Battleplate of Conquest
ShirtN/A
TabardScryers Tabard
WristN/A
HandsThassarian's Gauntlets of Conquest
WaistBelt of Divine Ancestry
LegsThassarian's Legplates of Conquest
FeetBaleheim Greaves
Main HandGreatsword of the Ebon Blade
Off HandN/A
Check out the entire set on Wowhead!

No comments:

Post a Comment